We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about their favorite products that save them time in the morning. Here are the time-saving results:
1. A Wunderbrow eyebrow gel for perfect, smudge-free brows in less time than it normally takes. This gel contains hair-like fibers to define and fill your brows in a simple flick of your wrist.
2. A set of takeout containers so you can pack your lunch for the week in advance and then easily grab it and go when you’re in a rush.
3. A Revlon One-Step hair dryer brush that’ll have your hair looking salon fresh as it dries and styles your locks in one easy step.
4. A Google Home Mini for the perfect assistant to prepare you for the day by letting you know the weather, what your commute looks like, and most importantly what you have planned for the day.
5. A programmable coffee machine so you can wake up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee instead of rushing to make and finish a cup before heading out the door.
6. A bottle of baby powder to use before bed or in the morning as dry shampoo so there’s no need to waste time washing your hair in the AM.
7. Or a bottle of actual Batiste dry shampoo for freshening up and adding some volume to your hair in half the time it would normally take you.
8. A microfiber towel to reduce frizz and dry your hair all while you get dressed, do your makeup, make breakfast, and get everything else in your routine done.
9. Or a pair of hair drying gloves that’ll lend a helping hand, because styling wet hair is major time waster.
10. A travel mug that’ll keep your morning coffee hot for up to six hours so you can get to work on time AND have hot coffee. WIN!
11. A Phillips alarm clock that uses natural light in addition to your choice of five sounds or radio, so you wake up feeling refreshed instead of stressed.
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Want to be featured in similar BuzzFeed posts? Follow the BuzzFeed Community on Facebook and Twitter.
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!