19 CBD Products Actually Worth Trying
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
For the uninitiated, CBD (which is abbreviated from Cannabidiol) has become somewhat of a wellness darling. People claim will chill you out, relieve your pain, and do, like, a million other things.
CBD is one of the many naturally occurring compounds in the hemp plant. THC — AKA, the main psychoactive compound found in hemp that most people think of when they think of cannabis — is another one. Unlike medical marijuana products (which are derived from plants with high concentrations of THC), CBD oil is made from high-CBD, low-THC hemp. Meaning, CBD might provide benefits like relieving your pain or chilling you out — but you don’t have to worry about it getting you high. If you want more info before diving into trying it for yourself, here’s even more information about CBD.
Now that that’s out of the way: We’ve been road testing a lot of CBD products as they start to hit the mainstream and definitely have some favorites. This list is a mix of stuff I love, stuff my coworkers love, and stuff the internet loves. Just make sure to consult with your doctor about your personal health and wellness before jumping on the bandwagon.
1. Buddha Tea CBD Tea, because what better to pair CBD with than the world’s most relaxing drink?
2. An elegant Beboe Calming Blend CBD Vaporizer Pen, that is good for 120 doses *and* recyclable.
3. Lord Jones High CBD Pain & Wellness Lemon Tincture, which actually tastes nice — very important, given you administer it under your tongue.
4. Some beautifully-packaged Recess CBD-Infused Sparkling Water perfect for the LaCroix-obsessed who need to relax a bit.
5. Kush Queen Relieve CBD Bath Bomb, here to put LUSH out of business (jk, jk).
6. Sagely Naturals Relief & Recovery Capsules with added turmeric that may help reduce inflammation.
7. Foria Natural Arousal Lube with CBD & Kava, which a lot of people find helps with vaginal pain during sex.
8. Citizen Premium CBD Gelcaps, which contain the highest ratio on the market of terpenes and trace cannabinoids to CBD content — AKA, it’s really pure stuff.
9. This portable Sagely Naturals Relief & Recovery Headache Roll-On that is a lifesaver to have on hand when a headache strikes.
10. Lord Jones High CBD Dark Chocolate Espresso Chews, because sometimes a delicious treat with a kick is all you need.
11. Extract Labs CBD Muscle Cream, which has low-key reached cult status in the chronic pain community.
12. CBDfx CBD Gummy Bears, in case you’re still missing your gummy vitamins from when you were a kid.
13. Vertly CBD-Infused Lip + Skin Balm for a convenient way to get a low dose.
14. Cocorau Luxury 8-Piece Gift Box, which includes CBD edibles in lavender, matcha tea, orange bliss, and espresso flavors.
15. Shea Brand CBD Natural Pain Reliever, a soothing balm for your aches and pains.