1. A paper shredder so you can finally get rid of your old bank statements — but not before thanking them for teaching you that you have “insufficient funds.”
2. A 10-piece set of shoe stackers, because if you’re anything like Mario, Tidying Up‘s resident status-sneaker hoarder, you might as well invest in a space-saving storage system to display them.
3. And a 12-pair shoe organization system that follows one of Kondo’s golden rules: Every item is immediately visible to the eye.
4. A shirt-folding board if you thought her lessons on proper folding techniques seemed…well, easier in theory than in practice.
5. A puzzle roll-up mat for an easy way to transport and store your finished work without completely destroying it. (A finished puzzle might spark joy, but getting that space back sparks more.)
6. An 18-bottle spice organizer with pull-out drawers that, if you want to get real creative, makes for a great makeup organizer as well.
7. A cutlery tray with a built-in knife block and enough compartments to take Kondo’s advice and sort utensils by size.
8. An affordable linen organizer box if the $89 price tag on Kondo’s signature boxes does not spark joy for you.
9. Or, opt for dividers that get the job done just as well.
10. A magnetic organization rack, for when you’ve used up all your shelves but still need a spot for your paper towels or “very nice-smelling American trash brags.”
11. A two-tier storage shelf that’ll teach you to stop cutting corners and use your kitchen corners.
12. A narrow, four-tier cart to roll into the crack between your washer and wall and give you somewhere to organize all your laundry supplies.
13. A set of refrigerator bins so you’re always aware of your supply and don’t purchase the same bag of cheese five times by accident.
14. A set of drawer organizers that’ll incite an unprecedented feeling of zen every time you reach for a toothbrush in the morning.
15. A set of clothing dividers and labels, if you’re trying to graduate summa cum laude from the School of Kondo.
16. A wineglass rack that makes use of the space underneath your cabinets while always keeping your precious stemware at arm’s reach.
17. A pack of acrylic dividers if you want to get very particular with the organization of clothing on each shelf.
18. A five-piece set of airtight containers that’ll save you time rummaging through baggies to find your dry food.
19. A pan organizer to put an end to the all-too-familiar “pan avalanche.”
20. An expandable shelf that you can put in your cabinets or on your kitchen counter to make use of vertical space.
21. A high-rise organizer for your medicine cabinet because figuring out how to stack on top of these narrow AF shelves can be a nightmare.
22. And a diffuser for any room in your home, because — take it from Kondo! — a light incense can go a long way.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Looking for more organization products? Look no further:
21 Useful Products To Help Combat Your Next Hellish Week
33 Organization Products To Hold All Your Odds And Ends
28 Organization Products With Small Price Tags And Big Results
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!