25 Calming Products For When Your Brain Needs A Break
1. A magnetic zen garden that’ll help you become the (magnetic) force of nature you know you are when you’re able to “garden” through the daily grind.
2. A massaging shower head with 30 different settings so you can wash away the stress of the day, literally.
3. A box of essential oil incense — they’re gonna be, well, essential when you need to breathe in some relief.
4. A stress relieving book that’ll help you stay centered when you find yourself reading into things too much.
5. An eye massager — it may help ease migraines and act as a source of stress relief for anyone whose tension is not just a weight on their shoulders.
6. A color changing Himalayan salt lamp — with a personality as salty (and sweet) as an actual cat — that’s gonna help make a calming space to have your own cat nap.
7. A Disney coloring book that’ll calm you down so quick it’ll seem like magic.
Check out the posts below for more stress-relieving products!
31 Things That’ll Help You Unwind After A Long Day
28 Useful Products For Anyone Who Gets Stressed Out Super Easily
19 Strangely Soothing Products That Will Help Calm You Down
18 Things Under $10 That May Help You Relieve Some Stress
Shopping for something specific? Check out BuzzFeed Reviews to find the best things for every budget!