25 Movie Details From 2018 That'll Make You Say, "How Did I Not Notice That?!"
🚨Warning: A year’s worth of spoilers ahead! 🚨
1. First, in To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, you can spot author Jenny Han at Lara Jean’s freshman year school dance.
2. Also, one of my favorite easter eggs from 2018: You can catch Peter Kavinsky saving the popcorn before his pillow fight with Kitty in To All the Boys — the moment was also improvised by Noah Centineo.
7. And lastly, in the post-credit scene in Infinity War, Nick Fury pages Captain Marvel before he disintegrates as well.
8. In Black Panther, the final battle between Black Panther and Killmonger takes place on an actual underground railroad.
9. Also in Black Panther, Shuri wears her hair in two buns, a subtle nod to Princess Leia’s look in Star Wars: A New Hope.
10. In Deadpool 2, Wade has a drawing featuring Wolverine in a cage with the caption “Prisoner 24601” — this is a nod to Jean Valjean’s prisoner number in Les Miserables, a role also played by Hugh Jackman.
11. Also in Deadpool 2, Wade wears a shirt featuring Taylor Swift’s cats, Meredith and Olivia.
12. In Ant-Man and the Wasp, you can see a tiny city within the quantum realm — this could explain how Janet van Dyne survived as long as she did down there.
13. And here are Stan Lee’s cameos in Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War, Deadpool 2, and Ant-Man and the Wasp.
14. In A Quiet Place, most of the food on the shelves in the store is gone, except for all the bags of chips because they’re too noisy to open and eat.
15. Also there are real-life pictures of John Krasinski, Emily Blunt, and their children on the walls of the house in A Quiet Place.
16. In Searching, you can see the name Laura Barns trending on Facebook — Laura was the main character who died in the film Unfriended.
17. In Incredibles 2, you can spot the Pizza Planet truck when Elastigirl catches the fake Screenslaver in the alley.
18. Also in Incredibles 2, the Pixar A113 number appears on the high-speed train Elastigirl stops.
19. In Ralph Breaks the Internet, you can spot a Mr. Big Limo Service sign — this is a nod to Mr. Big in Zootopia.
20. In A Star Is Born, when Ally is walking up the ramp from work, she’s singing the preamble to “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” — an homage to Judy Garland, who starred in A Star Is Born in 1954.
21. In Love, Simon, there are several Harry Potter Easter eggs, including a Hufflepuff house crest on Simon’s bedroom wall and the winter festival at Drarry Downs Park — Drarry is the ship name for Draco and Harry.
22. In Crazy Rich Asians, you can spot Post-It notes in several scenes — this is a nod to author Kevin Kwan, who revealed that he kept a Post-It note with “Joy” written on it while writing Crazy Rich Asians.
23. In Set It Up, Glen Powell’s real-life grandmother was actually in the Yankee Stadium scene.
24. In Solo: A Star Wars Story, Beckett’s disguise is the same one Lando uses in Return of the Jedi.
25. And finally, in Bohemian Rhapsody, current Queen frontman Adam Lambert makes a brief cameo when he appears as a trucker that catches Freddie Mercury’s eye.