25 Things To Make Your Bed Cozier Than Ever Before
1. A fluffy duvet insert awaiting your arrival into its cloud-like arms so it can shower you with all the comfy love.
2. A gel-infused memory foam mattress topper to sink your body into all day, and all night once you get past the honeymoon stage of sinking your hand into it a million and ones time, because you can’t get over how DEEP it is.
3. A set of black-out curtains that’ll keep light out so you can stay sleeping in your comfy bed in the morning, without a worry of a ray of sunlight waking you.
4. A weighted blanket for the best night of sleep, possibly ever — people who have these things swear by how they help get them to sleep faster (and then they stay asleep).
5. A lavender essential oil linen spray to help you relax at nighttime (or at nap time) with the most calming scent.
6. A faux sheepskin rug that’ll ensure your feetsies stay cozy, even when it’s time to get out of bed and face the cold floors.
7. A natural silk pillowcase for something super smooth and comfy you can use to help reduce dry skin, frizzy bedhead hair, and even help those prone to acne.
8. A pack of string lights to make your room look like one of those picturesque bedrooms you always see on Pinterest. The secret is usually string lights.
9. An aromatherapy diffuser that’ll mist your favorite scents into the air and create a super relaxing and zen environment, and assist in getting a great night’s rest.
10. An eight-pack of assorted essential oils for using in your brand new diffuser. Try getting creative and mixing and matching them!
11. A two-pack of faux-fur throw pillow covers to add two fluffy squares to your bed that are perfect just as decoration, or to hold on to tight and snuggle with forever.
12. A hanging canopy that’ll not only make any bed look more enticing than it already is, but will also double as a mosquito net so you can sleep without worrying about waking up with bites from the little buggers.
13. A bedside caddy for keeping things like books/magazines, your iPad, headphones, and glasses at arm’s length so you never have to leave your cozy AF bed.
14. A temperature-regulating cotton sheet set to suit all types of sleepers — from the ones who need a million layers to the ones who wake up wondering if they’re just sweating or took a dip in the pool in their dreams.
15. And while we’re on the subject of temperature-regulating items and sweaty sleepers, you’re gonna want a moisture-wicking pillow so you can feel nice and cool, and not leave sweaty imprints of your head on your pillow.
16. A faux-fur blanket for wrapping yourself up in like you’re the center of the world’s fluffiest, softest, warmest burrito.
17. A fleece husband pillow for propping yourself up in bed while watching TV or doing a face mask, or laying back and relaxing while bingeing Netflix. It’s there for you no matter what, and, tbh, is better than a real husband.
18. A lap desk to allow you to complete everyday tasks like work, studying, even eating meals — because with a bed this cozy, getting out of it any time soon is just not happening.
19. A color-changing nightlight that’ll provide a soothing, colorful glow while still being v conducive to an uninterrupted night of sleep.
20. A Fire TV stick for ensuring your entertainment options are aplenty because you’re basically gonna want to spent the rest of your life snuggled up in your bed.
21. A Homesick candle to give off the comforting scent of your home city, state, or country, or perhaps a certain holiday or memory.
22. A contoured memory foam sleep mask that’ll help alleviate pressure on your eyeballs — you’re gonna practically feel your stress melt away as you drift off into a luxurious slumber.
23. A body pillow for basically turning your bed into one huge as heck pillow, because everyone knows pillows, pillows, and MORE pillows are what truly make beds impossibly comfy. And you can never have too many, honestly.
24. A sleep and wake-up lamp to help you fall asleep with a soothing pink light and wake up — even when it’s pitch dark outside — with the help of calming, natural light.