These Actors Fooled You By Disguising Themselves As Different Characters In The Same Movies
1. You’re probably aware that Benedict Cumberbatch plays the title character in Doctor Strange, but he fights himself in the movie because he also plays Dormammu.
2. Robin Williams was Genie in Aladdin, but did you know that he also voiced the Peddler at the beginning of the movie?
3. Jon Favreau, along with directing Elf, was also the doctor and the narwhal in the movie.
4. Dick Van Dyke played Bert, but also aged himself to be Mr. Dawes Sr. in Mary Poppins.
5. Mark Hamill was obviously Luke Skywalker in The Last Jedi, but he also played a small part in the casino on Canto Bight as Dobbu Scay.
6. Gimli and Treebeard were both portrayed by John Rhys-Davies in Lord of the Rings.
7. Jack Black played R.L. Stine and also lent his voice to the mischievous marionette, Slappy, in Goosebumps.
8. Mel Brooks took on two roles as both President Skroob and Yogurt in Spaceballs.
9. Warwick Davis transformed into both Professor Flitwick and Griphook for Harry Potter.
10. Tom Hanks played both Santa and the Conductor in The Polar Express.
11. Hank Azaria played Kahmunrah in Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian, but he was also founding father-turned-monument Abraham Lincoln.
12. Eddie Murphy took on multiple roles in Coming to America, such as Prince Akeem and Saul to name a few.
13. And Michael J. Fox played multiple roles in Back to the Future Part II in addition to Marty McFly, such as Marlene McFly and Marty Jr.
14. Diedrich Bader was both Officer Cheets and Ted Bedderhead in The Country Bears.
15. Brendan Fraser played both DJ Drake and Taz the Tasmanian Devil in Looney Tunes: Back in Action.
16. Meg Ryan was all of Tom Hanks’ love interests (DeDe, Angelica, and Patricia Graynamore) in Joe Versus the Volcano.
17. And George Lopez was the villain, Mr. Electric, as well as Tobor in The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl.